Tricom values family. We are family-owned. We treat our clients as family. We love families.
Whereas other website companies may be operated by employees, Tricom is family-owned. Because of our family-ownership, Tricom is committed to our work and ensuring our customers feel taken care of. We don’t treat you as an invoice number—we treat you as family.
How is a family different than a company?
- Families are honest with each other no matter what’s at stake
- Families help each other succeed and take joy in seeing accomplishments
- Families communicate regularly with each other and keep the lines of communication open
- Families have fun together and goof off with each other
- Families are committed to each other
If you want to be part of the Tricom family, we welcome you. You don’t need to purchase our services. We are here to learn who you are and share who we are with you. It’s our goal to get to know you and understand the different website challenges you face. And if we can meet some of those website needs, great! But if not, then at least we have added one more member to the Tricom family.