As we approach the new year, it’s appropriate to revisit your web strategy. Thinking through how you plan to market your company in 2013 allows you to pause and think about the big picture: what you hope your website will accomplish. Successful planning can help you maximize opportunities for online growth and also remove obstacles that have crept into your web workflows. Some common obstacles include the following:
1) Lack of consistent branding across all your platforms. Does your logo look consistent on your website, mobile site, iPhone app, email campaigns, and social media sites?
2) Antiquated media players. Flash video players are old, so replace them with a Vimeo or YouTube video player.
3) Missing RSS feeds for articles or media. Really Simple Syndication allows your viewers to access your new content easier.
4) Cheesy graphics. Update your images. Keep your website fresh and vibrant.
5) Expired event listings. Review your website’s content and remove last month’s luncheon event.
Tricom is happy to help you. We provide outstanding website, graphic design, and writing services, which will help you articulate your company’s message for 2013. To get started, ask for your free quote today.