Tricom’s third point is to consider setting up an effective electronic communications system. Most refer to this as an email campaign. Here are some questions to ask when considering email as a viable communications strategy.
1. Do you already have an email system? If so, how successful is it? How many people on average open your email?
2. Identify your company’s communications goals. Then ask if email can support reaching them. Oftentimes the answer will be yes.
3. Choose an email software program. Mailchimp and Constant Contact are two popular options. I’ve used them both and they work well.
4. Consider your target audience. What is their average age? What time zones do they primarily live in? When will they open and read your emails?
5. Design the look and feel of your email with your audience’s needs in mind. Choose the layout, graphics, and font types. Make sure your design fits your intended communication goals and provides clear calls to action (if needed).
If you need help with setting up an email system, let us know. To get started, ask for your free quote.